Sunday, February 14, 2016

strength through service

Our church has a group of youth who help plan events for all the youth in our area. This year we're planning for a service activity and we chose "strength through service" as our theme, based on this scripture :) I'm already excited about it! Well, technically it's based on the first verse, but I really liked both so I put them both in the design.


Also: photo from https://unsplash.com/ which is one of my new favorite resources for free-for-commercial-and-nonprofit-use photos. Check it out, people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)