Sunday, February 7, 2016

you never know . . . (watch the video!)

I am tired and a little burned out this week. (I'm not giving up though. As I always like to say, "I don't do crushed.") Yikes. But this is one of my favorite scriptures, so that's good!


I also wanted to share this video, which is really inspiring and helpful if you're feeling like you're not getting anything done. You might not be getting the things you thought you needed to do done, but you can be getting done the things that God needs to have done (which is way more important!)


2 comments:

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)