Sunday, March 13, 2016

"more than conquerors"

Hey friends! I'm going to probably start posting these four at a time at the end of every month instead of spread out over every week, and post more sketches-type things on a weekly basis. I wanted to do these designs for at least ten weeks and I've reached that goal now-I definitely stretched my Inkscape and design skills (as well as my "producing-and-posting-a-thing-every-week" skills!) But I want to make some room on this blog for more sketches, so expect to see more of those going forward! This has been a PSA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)