Wednesday, March 9, 2016

quick announcement

I have another blog! If you've looked at my sidebar recently, you may have noticed that I linked to it there. My English class is doing 20-time projects, and since mine is related to art, I thought it would be worth it to link to my 20-time blog over here. I'm trying to learn how to do animation! Don't worry, this video is the only thing I'll be cross-posting-so if you want to follow along with my journey check out www.theannamator.blogspot.com! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow Anna! That is amazing! Animation has always been a fascinating idea to me and you did a fantastic job on your first video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm actually pretty happy with the final product:) and it was really fun to make!

      Delete

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)