Sunday, November 29, 2015

[the latest ever] sketches & stats: october 2015

Hello all, I'm back! Just a few sketches from October. This is a very very late indeed sketches & stats, (I don't think I could be much later. . . merp) for which I apologize. But I do have good news: I plan to start posting every week now instead of every other week. Yay! And I have a very fun tag to do for next week because I figure I can use it as practice illustrating :) So here are some of my sketches from last month! I did much better on my goals, fortunately. Thanks Inktober! :)

So, here you go. Very very random scribbles from my sketchbook--enjoy!






sketchbook pages: 80
sketchbooks completed: .8. (SO CLOSE)
finished projects: 2

4 comments:

  1. Horses! :) Nice sketches Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love horses-I was pretty horse-crazy as a young girl and I don't think I'll ever completely grow out of it:)

      Delete
  2. Glad you are posting again. I love your work. sdhales is g-ma hales I guess you knew that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be posting again too! And I'm really happy you're reading-it always makes me happy to read your comments! :D

      Delete

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)