Sunday, January 10, 2016

#ponderizingchallenge2016?

Yep, two weeks in a row talking about this. . . the reason is that I'm thinking about making one of these every week to use as a background for my phone to go along with my "ponderizing"! It always makes it easier to memorize and consistently ponder the scripture if it's there for me to read every time I open my phone. And for me it's a lot more difficult to ignore if it's in a cute font and pretty colors! :) I don't know if I'll be able to do it every single week, but I'm going to try to get as many weeks as I can and see how it goes. This week I didn't end up doing any of the scriptures I was thinking about last week, but I came across this one and felt like it would be a good choice. This is one of my favorites:) If you have a suggestion for next week, let me know in the comments! And if you're ponderizing, what scripture are you studying? See you next week, lovely readers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)