Sunday, January 17, 2016

segullah

Hey lovely friends! I've got another ponderizing scripture background for you this week-I'm slowly learning how to size things the way I want in Inkscape and this should hopefully scale up or down for a variety of different phone screen dimensions.

I love this scripture-I learned that the Hebrew word translated as "peculiar" is "segullah", which means "special possession or property". I think that helps a lot in understanding the verse, although the way the world sees it we definitely could be called peculiar in the modern sense too. But that's okay too :)



Also-I was given the opportunity for my design of this scripture to be used for a handout to the girls at my church. Which means I'm sort of in print! Yay! 


I know it's kind of silly to take a picture of a picture I already have on this blog. . . is this what the kids call "meta"? I'm not cool enough to tell. But I was glad I could share something that's important to me with my little design. Hopefully it can be a nice way for other people to remember it too.

I hope you all have wonderful weeks, readers! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am wondering how you came up with the graphic. It is very cool and unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just wanted to make a cool little frame type thing, and I played around with some different variations until I figured out one I liked. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)