Friday, October 16, 2015

#inktober day 16: hulkbuster

One of my younger brothers wanted me to draw the Hulkbuster suit from Age of Ultron. So I did, because although I will always a staunch supporter of Team Captain America (BEST. SUPERHERO. EVER.), I have to admit that the iron man suits are way cool! (that said, there may be some Captain American art in the works now because I refuse to let Iron Man be the only superhero on this blog when I love Captain America way more :) so stay tuned for that. . . )

I don't have a ton of experience drawing robotic mech-type things so this helped me figure that out more. Robots are cool, guys :)

I did a plain outline version and then in a moment of bravery I decided to shade it. Shading with ink is not one of my strengths so although it's not everything I hoped it would be, it was really useful to do and I think it's an improvement from some of my earlier stuff which will hopefully never be seen by human eyes. Anyway. Happy Inktobering to all!



2 comments:

  1. I just started reading (and following) your blog Anna but I can already see you really have talent! Great drawing! Captain America is a favorite of mine too. I look forward to seeing some drawings of him!

    Lydia Scott
    www.createdbythecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lydia! I'm so glad you enjoyed the blog and it's always great to meet a fellow Captain America fan. I just checked out your blog and I hope you'll be able to post more despite how crazy life is :) I'm excited to read more of your posts! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)