Saturday, October 3, 2015

sketches & stats: september 2015 + day 2 of #inktober

I'm combining my sketches & stats for last month with #inktober for today! So here are some sunflowers to brighten your Saturday. . .




. . . and a few lined paper people-watching sketches from school.




September stats
sketchbook pages: 38
sketchbooks completed: .38 (not a huge improvement, but still a bit better than last month. October will hopefully be better. . .)
finished pieces: 2 (I'm excited to show you guys one of these pretty soon!)

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! It's fun to see what your classmates look like! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I end up drawing my classmates a lot. . .hopefully they don't mind haha:) People's faces are just so unique and it's really fun figuring out how to interpret that in a drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the sunflowers! And I admire that you draw people you see- I never dare!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)