Sunday, October 25, 2015

#inktober day 25: a visitor from the night's plutonian shore

"Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter 
In there stepped a stately Raven of the saintly days of yore; 
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he; 
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door-
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door-
Perched, and sat, and nothing more."
-The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe

Happy 25th day of #Inktober. . . or should I say #inkPOEber?


4 comments:

  1. Wow Anna! I think this may be the best I've seen of your drawings so far. You did a nice job with the shading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Water helps a lot to get nice colors for shading :) I'm probably doing some more for my next inktober.

      Delete
  2. this is awesome, I just finally read the poem so now I can appreciate it;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hooray! I really love the language in that poem <3

      Delete

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)