Monday, October 10, 2016

#inktober day 10: He takes us as we are

I'm planning to do a week of hand lettering because I'm really busy this week, and those usually take less time! My marching band has our biggest performance this Wednesday-we perform at a showcase with a lot of other bands from all over our state, and since we're the biggest band we go last, and we have to/get to stay for the whole show. It's a lot of fun for sure, but it takes up a lot of time and is a lot to do:) We have an extra practice tomorrow for it, then the actual show on Wednesday, and then it's back to work for another performance at a football game on Friday. And in between I still have to keep up with my regular schoolwork and teaching piano lessons (and practicing my own piano!) and all that fun stuff. :) I'm excited for it to happen . . . but I'm also going to be kind of relieved when this week is over.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Your lettering is beautiful.
    By the way, I've nominated you for this award: http://raesdropofgoldensun.blogspot.com/2016/10/blogger-recognition-award.html
    You don't have to do it, but I wanted to tag you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you! I might not get to it until the end of October (because it's the craziest month of the year on this blog XD) but I should get to it afterwards:)

      Delete

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)