Wednesday, October 5, 2016

#inktober day 5: "her own thoughts and reflections were habitually her best companions"

I haven't done much work with this technique of colored pencil and marker, but I really like it so far! It give me the practice with ink I need while also allowing me to use pencil techniques, and I like the way it turned out.


Brownie points to anyone who can guess which book the quote in the title came from! :) (My friend gave me a journal with it on the front a while ago for my birthday, and I use it as a scripture study journal now-I love that quote!)


Here's the under-drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)