Tuesday, October 25, 2016

#inktober day 25: sometimes . . .

I've been working a lot on some pages for a coloring book that my design class is going to sell at this holiday art fair our town has in December, so that kind of leaked into my Inktober for today.


I saw this quote on Pinterest the other day, and I've been thinking about it ever since. It reminds me of something my English teacher last year used to do. She would have us look at our work and make two lists: strengths and goals. I think that's a much better way to look at it when things don't turn out as you planned. Look for ways to change and improve rather than calling it a failure and a waste of time. An experience is only a waste of time if you make the decision not to learn anything from it.


Here's a little preview of one of my coloring book designs :) I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out and I might share some of the other pages with you guys once I've finished them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, so please tell me what you think! I moderate comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. I try to reply to all my comments, so be sure to click the "notify me" box so you can see replies! :)